The Hair Color Specialist - The #1 choice for a hair stylist in the area.
RSS

Recent Posts

Have the Healthiest Bleached Hair Ever!!!
New Lashes
Platinum Blonde
If you love fake eyelashes ya'll love these!!
How to keep that sun kissed look in the winter.

Categories

Calling all Blondes
Great eyelashes
Great Self Tanning lotion
New great fall looks
Platinum Blonde
powered by

My Blog

How to keep that sun kissed look in the winter.

Okay ladies your beautiful sun tans that you had over the summer are a distant memory by now. But they don't have to be I use the Fake Bake Original self tanning lotion. It's a great lotion for any skin color fair or olive. It is very easy to use I even use is on my face. In the mornings I add a dot of it to my moisturizer. Which gives my face a lot of color sometimes I will put a little blush and gloss and thats it for the day. Now for the rest of the body you can you use it by itself or sometimes if I don't need alot of color I will add a little regular lotion to the tanner. It goes on great you can see it go on so there are no streaks!! It retails @ $25.00 or you can call the Hair Color Specialist and get it for $20.00. Try it out or let me know what works best for you and why.

12 Comments to How to keep that sun kissed look in the winter.:

Comments RSS
Die besten Sportwetten Website on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:49 PM
Sie sind auch Auch sie sind der Ort wo die Prozent und Linien bewaehrt , die oft kann , die sein koennen beobachten von alle und im Vergleich mit World-wide-web Sportwetten. Im Netz neigen dazu, die Loesung denen Probleme .

sportwetten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:28 AM
Noch mehr sowie die profitable wahrscheinlich ruecklaeufig da die durchfuehren .Ironischerweise Logik wird Ihnen sagen, Sie wissen lassen Serie fortDoppelZimmer mit jeweils jeden hinzugefuegt und Sie einfach muessen Wette im Gegensatz zu gegen sie.

Online Wetten Fussball on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:39 PM
Sind Sie Sind Sie zur Zeit beginnen zu sehen, wie Web Macher haben foermigen Globus ?Youre 100 $ vor im Voraus.

adres on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 6:50 AM
In the situation of new general trends must draw not just basic ideas In companion, we ought to likewise pay attention to the consistency with use

best rated college paper writing services on Friday, May 25, 2018 3:45 PM
It's going to be ending of mine day, except before ending I am reading this enormous article to increase my knowledge.

nightrush on Monday, July 09, 2018 2:30 AM
The appropriate response here is really basic also. With a specific end goal to guarantee rewards at an online gambling club, you will for the most part need to make a store, except if it's particularly expressed that you don't, however we'll get to that later.

australian essay writing on Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:03 AM
Wow it is the most exciting deal that I have been excited to get at the time when you are talking about it. I am glad to get these hair extensions that have been getting the attention of every person in need.

write my college paper for me on Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:42 AM
If some one desires expert view on the topic of blogging and site-building then i advise him to go to see this post, Keep up the pleasant job.Thank you.

pay someone to write my diss on Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:43 AM
I have recently started a blog.Wow, it looks really beautiful! My friend has recommended your services to me some time ago and I still could not make it. I think this new place can be a motivation for me to go there finally. Thanks a lot for posting.

movies jacket on Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:44 AM
It was really good work. I really like your thoughts.I personally appreciates for your work.your article is very impressive and helpful for us. Hope you will share these kinds of things with us also in future.

Make My Operating System Project on Friday, October 12, 2018 2:42 AM
Great Info! I Recently Came Across Your Blog And Have Been Reading Along. I Thought I Would Leave My First Comment. I Don’t Know What To Say Except That I Have

SPSS Assignment Help on Friday, October 12, 2018 4:46 AM
Amazing Article Thanks Or Sharing..