The Hair Color Specialist - The #1 choice for a hair stylist in the area.
RSS

Recent Posts

Have the Healthiest Bleached Hair Ever!!!
New Lashes
Platinum Blonde
If you love fake eyelashes ya'll love these!!
How to keep that sun kissed look in the winter.

Categories

Calling all Blondes
Great eyelashes
Great Self Tanning lotion
New great fall looks
Platinum Blonde
powered by

My Blog

New Lashes

There are new lashes out that called Velour lashes they are 100% mink. They are a must try I will be ordering a pair in the next  day or two. They are more expensive than regular lashes. But with the Velour lashes you get about 25 wears out of them. Compared to your reg. lashes that only give you about 2-3 wears. Can't wait to try them  keep you posted on how they wear and feel.

9 Comments to New Lashes:

Comments RSS
Moda Hair Design and Spa on Friday, October 24, 2014 12:46 AM
That's a great idea!..I am so impressed… I am not very skilled at this sort of thing, but you make it look so easy! Hair color davie
Reply to comment

Moda Hair Design and Spa on Thursday, February 12, 2015 1:32 AM
Wow..!!! it is very nice.. I am really interested with it… thankyou so much…Manicure & pedicure in davie
Reply to comment

Moda Hair Design and Spa on Thursday, April 23, 2015 12:53 AM
It’s really helfull………… I really like this page so much, so better to keep on posting! Thanks… Hair lowligths davie
Reply to comment

Moda Hair Design and Spa on Monday, April 27, 2015 9:50 PM
That's a great idea!..I am so impressed… I am not very skilled at this sort of thing, but you make it look so easy! Hair lowligths davie
Reply to comment

Moda Hair Design and Spa on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 1:27 AM
wow..its wonderfull .I like it very much..Thanks for sharing it.. Corrective Color Hollywood
Reply to comment

Moda Hair Design and Spa on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 2:11 AM
Reply to comment

Moda Hair Design and Spa on Tuesday, March 22, 2016 3:40 AM
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, October 23, 2017 11:49 AM
Reply to comment

Book report by wizessay on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 11:25 PM
Girls love their hairs and they care about their hairs. Now they can use different colours which are best for their hairs. Different shades are available now which can make hairs more attractive and beautiful. With beautiful hairs girls look more beautiful.
Reply to comment